Please answer all questions.
1. What are the advantages and disadvantages of managed care for people with serious mental illnesses?
2. Identify and describe at least three barriers to receiving mental health care. How might social workers intervene to reduce those barriers?
3. Describe the system used to classify drugs in the United States and explain why it may not accurately classify some drugs in terms of their true level of risk.
4. Which approach to criminalization and treatment for drug abuse do you think is more effective, and why?
5. Discuss the pros and cons of the legalization of some or all drugs as a method of addressing drug abuse in the United States.