1. Find a research topic of interest in healthcare that is research you feel is needed in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Nursing profession in Saudi Arabia).
2. Conduct a literature review using at least four articles on that topic.
3. After the literature review formulate a problem statement that would represent a research area that you would like to find a solution to (turnover and shortage of nurses).
4. Once you have the problem that you want to solve write a hypothesis statement that you could test by gathering data and performing statistical tests (we will not be doing the actual analysis).
Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
· The paper should be 4 pages in length, not including the cover page and reference page.
· Formatted according to APA.
· You should have an introduction and conclusion.
· Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of 6 scholarly, peer-reviewed articles.