Topic: Building Teams That Works
How to assemble the essay:
1. decide what part of the topic you want to take a stance on. This is best done by thinking carefully about the topic and considering what different people may want to argue for or against involving that issue think about what aspect of your previous paper you feel strongly about.
2. Write a new thesis statement that covers your papers topic and direction (what you want the readers to understand when the essay is completed).
3. Perform the research needed to meet the source requirements (minimum 3 additional sources). You may not use more than two of the provided sources in the Web Text.
4. Make sure that no content from your informative paper is used. You may use some of the same sources but you will be writing a new paper so you cannot reuse anything else. Review the finished draft to make sure the ideas flow each of the paragraph supports the thesis statement found at the end of the introduction and that your conclusion brings the essay to a strong sense of closure.
5. Review the finished draft to make sure the ideas flow each of the paragraph supports the thesis statement found at the end of the introduction and that your conclusion brings the essay to a strong sense of closure.
6. Finally proofread the version you intend to turn in for grammatical sentence structure clarity and word use errors.
The final version of the essay must:
be an essay form with an introduction body in conclusion
conclude with an explanation of why the essay maintains are important
meet the pastry climate of 5 to 6 pages (title and references pages do not count)
address the same overall topic as to informative essay
take a clear stance on the issue in question and articulate your stance through a well developed thesis statement (found at the end of the introduction)
support your thesis statement with develop an analysis of just sources and how they connect to your topic
use a minimum of five (5) academically appropriate sources properly cited in APA format and represented on the reference page
Questions that needs to be answer in separate work from the essay
1. To draft your stance essay thesis statement fill in the blanks with the 3 distinct points you’ll be making in your essay. (The example responses shown are related to the draft topic.) This is one of two templates for the stance essay.
2. In your own words describe the goal of the Stance Essay.
3. Start with your position on the topic: BLANK because BLANK and BLANK
4. Once you have edited your thesis using the process on this page type or copy/paste the text of your revised thesis statement below.
5. In your own words describe the goal of the Stance Essay.
6. Do you think your evidence will be strong enough to expand into a 5-6 page essay? Is there a point that might need additional support?