After studying the course materials located on Module 4: Lecture Materials & Resources page, answer the following:
1) Read and make a summary of ERD Part 5 Introduction.
2) Explain the fundamental distinction between assisting or substituting vital organs.
3) List and give a functional description all the vital organs.
4) Describe the following practices and give an ethical analysis:
5) Definition of unconsciousness. List and describe the different states of unconsciousness.
The work is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
If references are used, please cite properly according to the current APA style. Refer to your syllabus for further detail or contact your instructor.
Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services (6th ed.). (2018).
Cioffi, A. (2019, March 9). BIO 603 VITAL ORGANS ASSIST SUBST 3 9 19 [Video file]. Retrieved from BIO 603 VITAL ORGANS ASSIST SUBST 3 9 19 (Links to an external site.)
Cioffi, A. (2019, March 24). BIO 603 UNCONSCIOUS 3 23 19 [Video file]. Retrieved from BIO 603 UNCONSCIOUS 3 23 19