these are the questions… 250 words each.
Who developed and or owns the copyright and distributes how readily available information?
2. Who or what is in these games? Who are the heroes and villains and what events are depicted? What is the objective of the game and how can it be reached? What is the narrative of the game and who determines it?
Who is the ideal gamer? What attributes must he/she possess? What type of person emerges as the winner of the game?
Do these games encourage cooperation or competition with other gamers? Under what circumstances does collaboration actually occur?
What have you learned by playing these games?
6. How might we assess regulatory efforts under Models of Governance?
7. What did the UN receive a proposal for in 1998 and why? Explain.
8. Throughout this book it has been argued that technologies and media are not driven by technological sophistication but by Socio-economic, political and cultural factors. Do you agree that their success is the result of the combination of these factors or does it appear to be random? Explain.
9. Explain Tim Berner-Lee’s Semantic Web or Web 3.0. Do you think this will lead to the next radical innovation of a new kind of web? Why or why not?
10. Wireless networks have spread across most developed urban spaces, providing Internet access to mobile phone in portable computer users and freeing the Internet from the confines of the office in the home. Do you think the spread of wireless Internet is proportionally higher in developing countries and a cheaper alternative to laying cable infrastructure? Why or why not? Explain.