Risk response strategies are the ways in which risks can be handled if they occur. For negative risks, the appropriate strategies are the following: Accept Mitigate Avoid Transfer Escalate For positive risks, the strategies are as follows: Accept Enhance Exploit Share Escalate Respond to the following questions: Describe the Plan Risk Response process and share an example of three tools and techniques used. Why is it critical for project managers to have a risk response strategy in place? Describe one positive and one negative risk for any project scenario and select the proper risk response strategy. Why do you think the strategy you chose is the best fit for the situation? How will you work with the project team to determine the risk response and implementation strategies for each risk in your project?
1. Identify who you are applying theories of personality to and explain why. Your response should be about 3 to 5 sentences in length. 2. Describe how components of a personality theory of your choice relate to your subject. Your response should be about 6 to 10 sentences in length and include the following: A. Components of personality theory, including but not limited to traits, behaviors, motives, or defense mechanisms B. Multiple components from the theory applied to your subject with examples (i.e., behaviors that exemplify the concepts) C. Citations when you are describing the theory 3. Describe how components of a second personality theory of your choice relate to your subject. Your response should be about 6 to 10 sentences in length and include the following: A. Components of personality theory, including but not limited to traits, behaviors, motives, or defense mechanisms B. Multiple components from the theory applied to your subject with examples (i.e., behaviors that exemplify the concepts) C. Citations when you are describing the theory 4. Describe the limitations of each of the two theories you related to your subject. Your response should be about 6 to 10 sentences in length and include at least one limitation for each theory. 5. Explain why taking a holistic approach and applying multiple theories to a subject is better than applying only one. Your response should be about 6 to 10 sentences in length. References
How did Rome, a small settlement in central Italy, expand to conquer and control the entire Mediterranean world of Europe, western Asia, and North Africa? How did the political structure of the Roman empire change as it grew? What were the basic teachings of Jesus, and how did Christianity become the major religion of the empire? What allowed Rome to retain such a large empire for so long, and what caused the loss of the western half of the empire Who was the prophet Muhammad, and what were his main teachings? Between Muhammads death in 632 and the founding of the Abbasid caliphate in 750, what were the different ways that the Islamic community chose the new caliph? Which economic, political, and social forces held the many peoples and territories of the Abbasid caliphate together? After the fragmentation of the Abbasid Empire in 945, which cultural practices, technologies, and customs held Islamic believers in different regions together?
Community- Based Intervention Topics
The problem must be addressed from the perspective of a health care manager. The capstone project is a cumulative project that demonstrates the candidates ability to apply the capabilities and knowledge that you have accrued through the Health Service Management Graduate Program at Mercy College.
To complete the Capstone and graduate candidates must:
For the purpose of the Capstone a health care institution includes:
You must submit the complete as the CAPSTONE TOPIC SELECTION FORM by 6/7/2022 at 11:59 PM.
Candidates will not be allowed to change your topic once it has been approved by the reviewers
Week 5 Assignments
After completing this weeks study activities, thoughtfully complete the labs detailed below. Submit this completed document by the due date indicated in the syllabus.
MindTap Level 4 Unit 9 & 10 Lab Experiences
Complete labs online and insert a screenshot of the grade earned for each of the Unit 9 Python programming labs in this document and provide your answers to the Unit 10 questions in this template document before submitting.
1. Unit 9: Program Input in C++, all
2. Unit 9: Price Calculator in C++, all
3. Unit 9: Logic Statements in C++, all
4. Unit 9: Input and Output in C++, all
5. Unit 10: HTML, section #1
6. Unit 10: LISP Programming, questions for sections #1 through #4, and #6
Insert Screenshots here for Unit 9 work:
Unit 10 Lab Experience 13 Exercises:
1. Viewing HTML code
a. What is the title of the page?
b. Describe one use of lists on the page.
c. Describe one use of a link on the page.
d. Describe one tag used on the page that was not described in our discussion in the Background section of this lab.
Unit 10 Lab Experience 14 Exercises
Using ( with ), record your responses to the sections #1 through #4, and #6.
1. Composing expressions
a. (+ 3 2):
b. (* 5 (+ 3 2) ):
c. (* 3.14 (* 3 3) ):
d. (sqrt (- 4 2) ):
2. Defining and using functions
a. (square 3):
b. (+ (square 3) (square 4) ):
c. (square (square 3) ):
3. Defining and using predicates or Boolean expressions
i. In-range? copy and paste a screen shot of running the predicate successfully after testing it with several numbers.
4. Making choices with the conditional expression
a. What value is returned?
5. #6 Using symbols and quotation
a. Describe the results of entering the expressions a through e and the difference in results after removing the single quote mark ().
Create a program to implement the following:
Used Car Sales program copy and paste your program code into this document and include a screenshot of running your program that displays the output and input.
Paste Screenshot Here:
Paste program code here:
This assignment will be graded using the following rubric:
93% – 100%
80% – 92%
70% – 79%
Required components are correctly and substantively addressed.
Required components are generally addressed in a proficient manner.
Required components are addressed in a limited or imprecise manner.
Assignment is vague in addressing the specified task, is poor in quality, and/or is missing key components.
Name : Grade 11/
Subject : java script Assignment
Use absolute values of x and y. (convert any negative values of x or y to positive).
Q2- Write the same program above using form:
X = <input type=text name=t1 size=5><br>
y = <input type=text name=t2 size=5><p>
// convert negative values of x or y to positive
Z = 4X + 3Y + 5<p>
Z = <input type=text name=t3 size=5><p>
<input type=button value=start onclick=calc()>
Application of Course Knowledge:
Answers the initial discussion question(s)/topic(s), demonstrating knowledge and understanding of the concepts for the week.
Engagement in Meaningful Dialogue With Peers and Faculty
Responds to a student peer and course faculty furthering the dialogue by providing more information and clarification, adding depth to the conversation
Integration of Evidence
Assigned readings or online lesson and at least one outside scholarly source are included. The scholarly source is:
1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) published within the last 5 years
Total CONTENT Points= [60 pts]
Grammar and Communication
Presents information using clear and concise language in an organized manner
References have complete information as required by APA
In-text citations included for all references and references included for all in-text citation
Total FORMAT Points= [15 pts]